AotM vs. AotT Tournament

ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE'S OPEN FORUM. Primary, open source facility for all AotT news, Award Parades, announcements, chatter and good cheer.
Target1221

AotM vs. AotT Tournament

Post by Target1221 »

To the Yella-Bellied Yanks of the Army of the Tennessee,

I have been informed that you have about 15 volunteers ready to do battle against our glorious legions!? Is that all you can muster? I thought this was the proudest Army in the Union and that is all you can throw at us?! How many men are in your ranks? Apparently 15! On the books I believe it is over 40 but that must be a mistake.

I called for volunteers 24 hours ago and already we have more men stepping forward than you could hope to place in the field to oppose us. We may have to turn volunteers away unless you can get a few more men out from behind their mommies and onto the field of honor!

The Junior Circuit of the Club is simply less enthusiastic and has a lower morale I must assume.

To those Yanks who have already volunteered, well done! Even though we plan to wipe the floor with you we still salute your gallantry. :mrgreen:
Gen. Blake Strickler
AOTM
cruces

Re: AotM vs. AotT Tournament

Post by cruces »

Alas-I hear Blake bleeting! However, 15 is a sad number-we do need to step up to the front gentlemen.

BG Elkin