Nicodemus road tour

ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE'S OPEN FORUM. Primary, open source facility for all AotT news, Award Parades, announcements, chatter and good cheer.
nealjhebert

Nicodemus road tour

Post by nealjhebert »

Gentlemen <salute>

Greetings from "Gator Alley"! Nicodemus has decided to launch a comedy tour entitled "Yankees from Tennessee" in honor of your decision to engage the mighty Army of the Mississippi in a tournament. The Army of the Tennessee couldn't assemble a single team to meet Gator Alley back in December, and now you're ready to take on the entire army? It should prove to be a great couple of months for our cause in the "Cruel War" campaign.

Nicodemus is still working on his material, so bear with him:

Two Army of the Tennessee officers are walking down the street and come across a lady's makeup compact. One of the officers picks it up, opens it, and sees his reflection in the mirror. He turns to his comrade and says "There's a picture in here, however I don't know who it is". His comrade takes it to take a look and replies "you idiot, that's me!"

An Army of the Tennessee officer comes home early and catches his wife in bed with someone. He calmly walks over to the closet, grabs his shotgun and points it up at his chin. His wife pleads "Oh honey, don't do it!". "Don't worry" he replies, "you're next".

An Army of the Tennessee officer and his wife are in bed one night when the phone rings. He answers it and then replies "how the hell should I know, that's 200 miles away". "Who was that?" asks his wife. He replies "I don't know, some guy wanted to know if the coast was clear".

An Army of the Tennessee officer walks into the bar and takes a stool next to Nicodemus. "Barkeep, a whiskey" he orders. The barkeep says "don't worry, we don't serve pigs in here". Confused, the Yankee officer replies "Sir, that's an alligator, not a pig". "I know" replies the barkeep, "I was talking to the gator".

A toast to the gentlemen of the Army of the Tennessee! The Gators look forward to the upcoming contest.

Highest regards,
Major General Neal Hebert
II Corps, Army of the Mississippi
Commanding
cameronm

Re: Nicodemus road tour

Post by cameronm »

Where do you get all these real life stories of the Army of Tennessee? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

General Cam McOmish
1/1/1
AoA
CSA

Tavern raiding since Adam was Cowboy
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA
cruces

Post by cruces »

I keep waiting for Mr. Hebert to challenge me to a battle, but we get 40 year old jokes instead :P

BG Dave Elkin
3rd Div/(2nd Cav)/XVI Corps AotT
nealjhebert

Post by nealjhebert »

General Elkin <salute>

Suh, my compliments!

I apologize for the 40 year-old jokes, but they are the best Nicodemus could come up with. We challenged the AotT to put forward a division for battle last December, with no reply. The AotS stepped up immediately with 4 teams, and we are now engaged with them. Gather your forces and Gator Alley may get around to you.
Major General Neal Hebert
II Corps, Army of the Mississippi
Commanding