May 2011 Promotion Report

ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE'S OPEN FORUM. Primary, open source facility for all AotT news, Award Parades, announcements, chatter and good cheer.
Pony Soldier

Post by Pony Soldier »

Gentlemen of the Army of the Tennessee;

It is my privilege to report the following promotions during the month of April:

Major Einar Jon Masson Artillery/2/XVI is promoted to Lieutenant Colonel

Brigadier General Jeffrey McDonald has been recommended for Major General and awaits Board approval.

As reported last month, Major Roberto Sanchez, Arty/1/XVI is promoted to Lieutenant Colonel but has yet to make his promotion official by entering the Department of Records on the ACWGC Homepage.

Please join me in congratulating these fine officers and partake with me their generosity at the Tavern's Bar!

v/r
Dan Peterjohn
General, United States Volunteers
4th Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division, XVI Corps
Commanding
cruces

Re: May 2011 Promotion Report

Post by cruces »

Congrats to all officers.

I have found the secret tab that the Reb General affectionally known as "the lurker McCam" uses, and thus drinks on the Southern General, Boys! Belly up to the bar one and all!
BG Elkin
3rd Div/(2nd Cav)/XVI Corps AotT
cameronm

Re: May 2011 Promotion Report

Post by cameronm »

Gents the secret bar tab has now been closed - General Elkin that sort of underhanded activity can only be punished in one way; by drinking you under the table - are you man enough Suh :mrgreen: Any other yanks in the bar must also compete :mrgreen:

General Cam McOmish
1/1/1
AoA
CSA

Tavern Raiding because no one else can be bothered :(
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA