To all members of the AotT-I need a second

ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE'S OPEN FORUM. Primary, open source facility for all AotT news, Award Parades, announcements, chatter and good cheer.
cruces

To all members of the AotT-I need a second

Post by cruces »

I need a second to fight the historical battle of Perryville.

"Sir, I would propose a multi-player event (2x2). The Perryville ground you suggested would be acceptable though the southern forces may be at a disadvantage as they usually find themselves due to lack of equipment, supplies and man power NOT able commanders. If you would, please attach another officer from some northern command to aid you in this adventure or, if you prefer, command all of the forces singly. I would be teamed with Colonel Sam Dodson, AoA. I await your reply. "

The message was slipped to me by a Kentucky servant girl in a bar in Cincinnati!

I have invited members of my own command, but have not had a response-You do need the Chickagmauga disk. I would feel we would operate independent commands aiding each other as we see fit.

BG Elkin
Commander
3rd Div/(2nd Cav)/XVI Corps AotT
cruces

Re: To all members of the AotT-I need a second

Post by cruces »

SURELY one member of the AotT will rise to the occasion?

BG Elkin
Stefan Reuter

Post by Stefan Reuter »

General Elkin,
I would be available to assist you. :D Only I have not the time yet for a daily turn, I guess 3-4 each week are possible for sure. If this is o.k. for you feel free to count on me. :mrgreen:
Maj.Gen. Stefan Reuter
2nd "Old Reliable" Division, XV. Corps, AoT
cruces

Post by cruces »

General Reuter <salute>

I look forward to serving with you. I have sent a private courier to you as well to work out our plans. Thanks for coming aboard and I am sure 3-4 turns a week will work

BG Elkin
commander
3rd Div/(2nd Cav)/XVI Corps AotT