Notice of Promotion: CPT R. Sanchez XVI/1/6

ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE'S OPEN FORUM. Primary, open source facility for all AotT news, Award Parades, announcements, chatter and good cheer.
M.J. Dowling

Notice of Promotion: CPT R. Sanchez XVI/1/6

Post by M.J. Dowling »

Gentlemen,

Please join the leadership of XVIth Corps in congratulating LT Sanchez on his recent promotion to CAPTAIN. Huzzah!

Respectfully,

MJ Dowling
LtGen XVI Corps
Commanding
Joe Meyer

Re: Notice of Promotion: CPT R. Sanchez XVI/1/6

Post by Joe Meyer »

Congratulations, Captain Sanchez! It's good to see our lieutenants advancing into their next rank. I heard that General Jensen accorded your promotion with a a very fine divisional parade! Such is the fine General's nature. It is a fine division in which you find yourself. Doubtless you will stand for drinks for all of its officers; and, of course, for me!

Yes, and I will tell you of the time that I won a Minor Victory with only the power of my artillery! Ah, yes, a fine day it was to see our gunners work their pieces with so much efficiency and complete domination of the field. They, the Rebs, knew not what hit them, and were essentially powerless to prevent it. Turn after turn we pummeled them, destroying a full 20 of their own tubes. It might have gone on forever had not...
General Jos. C. Meyer, ACWGC UA
Commander, Union Army of the Tennessee

J. Sheffield

Post by J. Sheffield »

:D Well done Captain Sanchez, congratulations.
Major Gen. John Sheffield
2nd Division (The Lost Tribe)
XVI Corps / Army of the Tennessee
cruces

Post by cruces »

My salute to you sir<salute>

Col Elkin
Horse Artillery/3rd Div/(2nd Cav) XVI Corps