Yankee Cowards and Access Problems

ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE'S OPEN FORUM. Primary, open source facility for all AotT news, Award Parades, announcements, chatter and good cheer.
Target1221

Yankee Cowards and Access Problems

Post by Target1221 »

Well... well... welll....

Some of my officers report problems accessing this site! Why am I not surprised? Because you Yanks feel the need to hide behind passwords and registrations! If your Army had any real courage you would join the real Armies on the main MDT site and open a public tavern there! But you bunch of lilly-livered, yellow, lice-covered, draftees don't have the guts to place a tavern on the MDT website! Instead... you hide here.

We shall return in greater numbers though! Assuming your tavern is still "open" to us at that time. If your "leaders" decide to let you all come and play with the big boys on the MDT that would be great! But I doubt they would want their little angels to get mauled over there. Here fewer will see you cry, fewer will see you lick your wounds, and you can have a group hug after we leave.

I reiterate the challenge to the Army of the Tennessee - yet again - come to the MDT if you be men!
Gen. Blake Strickler
AOTM
rehartwig

Re: Yankee Cowards and Access Problems

Post by rehartwig »

General Strickler,

So glad to see you here. The MDT is a fine establishment now that it is not wholly owned subsidiary of Reb, Inc. The only problem we had was the owners kept seceding when things didn't go their way. Must be a regional thing.
Gen Randy Hartwig
3rd Brigade, Third (1st) Cavalry Division, XVth Corps
AoT, USA