Where is the 2nd Div. XVI Corp Sept Muster report?

ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE'S OPEN FORUM. Primary, open source facility for all AotT news, Award Parades, announcements, chatter and good cheer.
nealcarney

Where is the 2nd Div. XVI Corp Sept Muster report?

Post by nealcarney »

Where is the 2nd Division, XVI Corp, Sept Muster report?
Or am I too blind to see it?
Brig. Gen. Neal Carney
AotT/XVI/2/1
Joe Meyer

Re: Where is the 2nd Div. XVI Corp Sept Muster report?

Post by Joe Meyer »

Neal,

I believe that John Sheffield is on vacation, a condition about which he earlier iform the staff, but for which I have made no accomodation. I will post a lead topic for the division now. My apologies!
General Jos. C. Meyer, ACWGC UA
Commander, Union Army of the Tennessee

cameronm

Post by cameronm »

I currently have the report in my possession - it does not make great reading all those defeats - so sad. The section on Division discipline made for shocking reading - all those men up on cross dressing charges and what about those charged with impersonating a solider. But wait there is even more shocking revelations :o :shock: - such that I can't put them in a public forum. All this shock is pushing me in the direction of the bar - make mine a small one - a keg.

Lieutenant General Cam McOmish
1/1/1
AoA
CSA

Raiding Taverns because no one else can be bothered.
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA
Joe Meyer

Post by Joe Meyer »

There can be no greater compliment to the ongoing interest and excitement brought into the Old Abe Forum than the recognition and uncontrolled outbursts that it causes among our Southern bretheren! These frequently impulsive and totally unbidden displays of shared comments and adlibs bear testament to the ongoing fascination that Rebel officers have with a captive audience. It is akin to the almost sheer predictability produced within a young toddler when he is given a crayon and a blank sheet of paper!

But let no one doubt from this moment forward that Lieutenant General Cameron McOmish is a proven master of his publically avowed trade of raiding taverns. Forsooth, we've no one in our own ranks who comes close to emulating such a prolific trafficker as he has become. If ever such an officer deserved a drink or two or ten in such a fashion, it is he! I cannot control him. I can only sit back in amazement and watch his blossoming career unfold around us. Perhaps, someday, with the influence of the liquor heavily upon him, he may throw off his rags and step into the role for which he was originally destined...that of Club President!
General Jos. C. Meyer, ACWGC UA
Commander, Union Army of the Tennessee