Lt. Buton Passes AotT Advanced Training

ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE'S OPEN FORUM. Primary, open source facility for all AotT news, Award Parades, announcements, chatter and good cheer.
Joe Meyer

Lt. Buton Passes AotT Advanced Training

Post by Joe Meyer »

Lieutenant Ephraim Burton successfully completed his AotT Advanced Training maneuver with Brig. Gen. Trembley and is hereby awarded his AotT Advance Training Ribbon.

Congratulations, Lt. Burton!
General Jos. C. Meyer, ACWGC UA
Commander, Union Army of the Tennessee

Ephraim Burton

Re: Lt. Buton Passes AotT Advanced Training

Post by Ephraim Burton »

Gentlemen,

Thank you for this ribbon, the first one is always the best. And thank you to general Trembley for his patience.
jlytwak

Post by jlytwak »

Congradulations to the newest member of our division....may it be the first of many in pursuit of glory of the venerable Army of Tennessee!!!
shots on me!!!

YHS BG J.Lytwak
commanding III/XVI AoT
cameronm

Post by cameronm »

Well done young man, however the AoT advanced training has a couple of glaring shortfalls - it does not teach a young officer about the two key skill required to survive in this here club - Tavern Raiding and Excessive Drinking. For this type of training you will have to attend one of the CSA Western Theater training courses. Just e-mail my CoS - Colonel Stewart Stiles and he will put you on the next course.

Lieutenant General Cam McOmish
1/1/1
AoA
CSA

Tavern raiding because I can
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA
cruces

Post by cruces »

My own "well done" to Lt. Buton and also a word of warning. Watch out for the sly fox that Cam is. You think he is just supping his drink but he is studying you, looking for a weakness to exploit. Why I have even seem him coming out of our fine Yankee extablishments

Col. Elkin
AotT