AotT Welcomes Lt. Jason Campbell!

ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE'S OPEN FORUM. Primary, open source facility for all AotT news, Award Parades, announcements, chatter and good cheer.
Joe Meyer

AotT Welcomes Lt. Jason Campbell!

Post by Joe Meyer »

We welcome Jason who left this post at the Cadet's Canteen.

Greetings gentleman.
<Salute>
My name is Jason Campbell and I live in the birthplace of those two great Union generals Grant and Sherman, Ohio. I'm 43. It's very nice to make the acquaintance of gentlemen such as yourselves that really enjoy ACW war gaming. I've dabbled in it since the 90's with Talonsofts Battleground series and enjoy it very much
I own Brother Against Brother: The Drawing Of The Sword, Battleplan: American Civil War, Napoleon: Total War (Civil War mod), Scourge of War: Anniversary Edition, Ultimate General Civil War, Civil War II, Ironclads, Gettysburg: The Tide Turns, JTS Campaign Gettysburg, Campaign Atlanta, Campaign Antietam, and, I just happened to find my copy of Talonsofts Battleground: Gettysburg the other night.
I feel war gaming is thee best way to settle all the "what if" questions.
I am looking forward, pending my graduation, on taking the field with you fine bunch of gentlemen and stamping out this rebellion!
ON TO RICHMOND!
"Victory will inevitably attend our arms."
*First round at Benny's is on me, cadets!*
General Jos. C. Meyer, ACWGC UA
Commander, Union Army of the Tennessee

warhorse123

Re: AotT Welcomes Lt. Jason Campbell!

Post by warhorse123 »

It's an honor to be assigned to this army
cameronm

Post by cameronm »

I thought I would sneak on over to the good old Eagles Lurch Tavern and have a drink or two with the new Lt Colonel. Damn this place is still a two bit sleazy dive - just my kind of place. Barkeep make mine a sodding big whisky with and a beer chaser, put on Jason's tab, or if his credit has run out put it on General Meyer's (aka Papa Smurf) tab. Now where is my banjo, time for some Earl Scruggs power cords.
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA
warhorse123

Post by warhorse123 »

General McOmish, have a seat, sir, and let George fill up your glass with whatever poison suits your fancy. I have some deep pockets tonight, sir.
*snickers quietly and whispers*
I sent a bunch of ladies of ill repute over to General Sober's crew. Let's just say they came back with their brassieres loaded...which entitled me to half!!!! :mrgreen: :D
Now, pick up that ban-jer and rip us off a couple tunes of that acid bluegrass music!!!!!
Let me see...I think I saw one of them ladies still wandering around somewhere in here...