Annual Tavern Inspection

ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE'S OPEN FORUM. Primary, open source facility for all AotT news, Award Parades, announcements, chatter and good cheer.
cameronm

Annual Tavern Inspection

Post by cameronm »

Gents I have arrived to do my annual inspection of the Eagles Lerch, and as usual it does not disappoint - it is still a bastion of propriety and poor taste. An inspection of the bar has reveled an appalling state of affairs' - the bar is stocked with chilled milk, a selection of herbal teas, 2000 bottle of Sarsaparilla (labeled "Hands off property of Gen Meyer) and a selection of Zero alcohol beers :mrgreen: Now cause you's boys is yanks I would not normally be willing to help, but the situation in my view is so dire that I have sent for an emergency supply of high octane booze and the CSA Tactical Drinking Squad. So standby to welcome boarders!
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA
Joe Meyer

Re: Annual Tavern Inspection

Post by Joe Meyer »

All AotT officers are reminded to ignore the babbling of this particular CSA officer, who feels it his duty to freely sample everything in a bottle or cask simply because it is there. It is not that he actually means to be such a pest; he just cannot help himself from savoring the refined side of life.
General Jos. C. Meyer, ACWGC UA
Commander, Union Army of the Tennessee

cameronm

Post by cameronm »

Being drunk does cause me to babble I will admit. However the CSA Tactical Drinking team has arrived to give this dump some love, so I will be now join them in our first assault on the bar
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA
Joe Meyer

Post by Joe Meyer »

Oh, Good Lord! An Easter drinker!
General Jos. C. Meyer, ACWGC UA