Welcome: LT Ejder Zafer

ARMY OF THE TENNESSEE'S OPEN FORUM. Primary, open source facility for all AotT news, Award Parades, announcements, chatter and good cheer.
M.J. Dowling

Welcome: LT Ejder Zafer

Post by M.J. Dowling »

Gentlemen of the Army of the Tennessee,

This dispatch is to serve notice that LT Ejder Zafer has recently received his assignment orders as Cdr 5th Bde/ 2nd Div/ XVIth Corps. He has reported in to his Divisional Cdr and awaits further orders.

At your earliest opportunity please welcome LT Zafer and when possible render him all the support and guidance you deem appropriate.

Respectfully

MJ Dowling
Lt. Gen
XVIth Corps
Army of the Tennessee
cruces

Re: Welcome: LT Ejder Zafer

Post by cruces »

Welcome Lt. Zafer

I will add you to the in progress web site for the AoT

Lt. Col Elkin
Chief Engineer
Joe Meyer

Post by Joe Meyer »

We've a great group of officers here in the Army of the Tennessee, Lt. Ejder! Buy any one of them a drink and they'll spend all day telling you about their latest victory, or how you should best plan your offense or defense for virtually any scenario. And doubtless, at some point, your XVI Corps brothers will be telling you how fortunate you are to have been assigned to their corps, while the XV Corps officers will equally bemoan your misfortune in not wearing the "40 Rounds" badge!

But good luck to you, Lieutenant, and may you find your career with us to be enjoyable and long-lived!
General Jos. C. Meyer, ACWGC UA
Commander, Union Army of the Tennessee

cameronm

Post by cameronm »

Welcome to the Club son, I am deeply sorry that you have taken the path of unionism. If you ever come to your senses just send me a dispatch, I will arrange treatment for your affliction and then I will get you a nice new grey uniform. I have made my political speech, so lets have a beer. By the way you have joined a pretty fine outfit.

Major General Cam McOmish
Commander Western Theater
CSA

Raiding taverns since 1861 – because someone has too
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA
A.Trommel