Tumble Weeds Abound

Official ACWGC Union Army General rank promotion announcements, command appointments and UA awards are made on the Parade Ground. The Mess Tent serves as a casual place for all club members to socialize, drink or have a meal, as long as they spend Yankee dollars! And, as much as we like to accommodate our Southron brethren, they will not be able to vote in any polls held here, or gain access to the restricted areas.

Moderators: shsober, Jim Boling

cameronm

Tumble Weeds Abound

Post by cameronm »

This parade ground has not been used for many months, judging by all the tumble weeds. I think I will graze my heard of goats here :mrgreen:
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA
Scott Ludwig

Re: Tumble Weeds Abound

Post by Scott Ludwig »

Hey Cam,

I heard that General Riggs lost his reading glasses during a retreat in Middle Tennessee! He's got the whole army looking in every thicket in the state! :lol: :mrgreen:

I found this jar of whiskey though in a Yankee supply cart over there, ya want some?!? :D
General Scott Ludwig

Commanding Officer & Chief of the Armies (CoA) of the Confederate States of America (CSA)
Joe Meyer

Re: Tumble Weeds Abound

Post by Joe Meyer »

This isn't the Parade Ground, its the target range! Those things buzzing about your ears aren't bees, they're .58 caliber bullets. And that's not Yankee whiskey in that jar, its Rebel goat piss.

Since Cam left his goats here we've trained them to use the jars in the wagon to relieve themselves. On a weekly basis we transfer the contents into Kentucky Sour Mash bottles and ship it south in decoy convoys. Intelligence reports indicate that a number of Confederate cavalry divisions have begun to fight each other over the train, a promising sign that the CSA liquor industry is finally succumbing to the ravages of war. But some of our analysts have a contrary notion about what's going on. Since the goats belong to General McOmish, he may be have put them through his CSA Drinking Team as an experiment, in which case the animals' urine may contain an exorbitantly high amount of alcohol! ;)
General Jos. C. Meyer,
Union Army Chief of Staff
Commander, Army of the Shenandoah
(2011-2014 UA GinC)