Cadet Cris Kubiak

A place for UMA Staff and Cadets to practice their forum skills and provide commentary upon their training and game questions. Field army officers and commanders may also participate at their liberty.
Benny Havens was the name of the tavern built beneath the Hudson River bluffs adjacent to the West Point Academy. (See: https://westpointcivilwar.wordpress.com ... allen-poe/)

Moderators: shsober, S. Eichelberger

krmiller_usa
AotS

Re: Cadet Cris Kubiak

Post by krmiller_usa »

Cadet Kubiak,

Yeah those aides sometimes act like they're the ones wearing the stars.

Reminds me of the time I was walking down the street watching this fetching young lady on the other side sashaying along and suddenly I hear this bellow. "Lieutenant !!!". I turn around and there is the Superintendent with a scowl on his face. He begins reaming me a new one when suddenly I see his eyes change their focus and a smile begin to break out. "Now I understand why you didn't salute, seems you may have been a bit distracted by the scenery." "Yes Sir." I say loudly while snapping the sharpest salute I could manage. "Well don't let it happen again." says he as he returned my salute then turned around and walked away. Had he been an aide I probably would have been busted back to cadet. :D

Welcome to the Union Army.
Gen. Ken Miller

The McKeesport Union Guard

3/3/I
CoS
AotP
Dan Peterjohn

Post by Dan Peterjohn »

Cris,

Welcome to the Union Army. Win or Lose, I think you'll find the gaming experience rewarding and a lot of fun!
Dan Peterjohn
General, United States Volunteers
Army of the Tennessee
Commanding

C. Hecht
AotP

Post by C. Hecht »

Welcome to the club and the Union Army!
Lieutenant General Christian Hecht
Commander I Corps, Army of the Potomac
nelmsm
AotC

Post by nelmsm »

Welcome Cadet Kubiak. I'm sure General Danner meant to say that General Nelms spends great wads of cash outfitting his troops and that you cadets should ply him with lots of alcohol to get him to tell stories about how it was in the old days. Like how I filled up General Simms trophy case to the point he had to throw them all out and join our ranks to have some room.
General Mark Nelms
6/2/XIV/AoC "Blackhawk Brigade"
Union Military Academy Instructor
mstjulien19
AotS

Post by mstjulien19 »

Welcome Aboard!!!
Lt. Colonel Michael St.Julien
5th Brigade
Second Division/VIII Corps
Army of the Shenandoah