New Cadet from UK

A place for UMA Staff and Cadets to practice their forum skills and provide commentary upon their training and game questions. Field army officers and commanders may also participate at their liberty.
Benny Havens was the name of the tavern built beneath the Hudson River bluffs adjacent to the West Point Academy. (See: https://westpointcivilwar.wordpress.com ... allen-poe/)

Moderators: shsober, S. Eichelberger

Joe Meyer

Re: New Cadet from UK

Post by Joe Meyer »

The UK, you say? Good to have you, Jason! There are a number of fine gentlemen serving in the ACWGC Union Army from the UK, probably more than with whom I am personally acquainted.

Hmmm! I will drop Gen. Sands a note that you are awaiting him! But I should not wish to antagonize him from his well-earned slumbers, as he can become very cranky on occasion! ;)
General Jos. C. Meyer,
Union Army Chief of Staff
Commander, Army of the Shenandoah
(2011-2014 UA GinC)

elpaco

Post by elpaco »

Welcome Jason
Lt. Gen. Francois Chatain
CO XX corps and Adjutant, AotC
Red Badge of Courage Tournament Deputy Director
nelmsm
AotC

Post by nelmsm »

Welcome Cadet Allibone! If you look up "grumpy" in the dictionary you'll see General Sand's picture. Of course he's been fighting in Civil Wars since the Roman Civil Wars I believe. I think I'm still drinking on General Simms tab so feel free to drop by for a round when your studies permit.
General Mark Nelms
6/2/XIV/AoC "Blackhawk Brigade"
Union Military Academy Instructor