CoA General Joe Meyer captured!

Official ACWGC Union Army General rank promotion announcements, command appointments and UA awards are made on the Parade Ground. The Mess Tent serves as a casual place for all club members to socialize, drink or have a meal, as long as they spend Yankee dollars! And, as much as we like to accommodate our Southron brethren, they will not be able to vote in any polls held here, or gain access to the restricted areas.

Moderators: shsober, Jim Boling

David Martin

Re: CoA General Joe Meyer captured!

Post by David Martin »

Brig. Gen. Olinsky, {salute}

Greg,

AAAHHHH..... thanks for the pull, mind if I just keep this bottle? 8-)

Well, I'm implementing the "Lurking Maneuver" we are so famous for in this tavern, when I noticed ole Nic finishing up my favorite horse, Secretary. He had a lot going for him and I really liked him. Was great in conversation riding home from the tavern. I never once got a RUI. ;) AAAHHHH..... thanks for the pull, mind if I just keep this bottle? 8-)

Anyway, I lurking behind the kool ade stand just as I see Secretary's last hoof disappear in that canyon like mouth. I run over to the Stg. Major to express my displeasure, but when I see those reptillian, yet bovine like eyes I just kinda melted a little. :? So I said "Nicodemus never mind" and turned to go back to defending Gen. Meyer. Well the next thing you know ole Nic's a millionaire and my boot is halfway into the canyon. :oops:

AAAHHHH..... thanks for the pull, mind if I just keep this bottle? 8-)

So, that's how my boot got to be in Nicodemus's mouth.

AAAHHHH..... thanks for the pull, do you have another bottle? :lol:

Deano {salute}
Lieutenant General David Martin
First Brigade
First Division
First Corps
Army of the Potomac
David Martin

Post by David Martin »

Olinsky wrote:Image
AAAHHHH..... thanks for the pull, let's help ourselves to another bottle!

AAAHHHH.....
Lieutenant General David Martin
First Brigade
First Division
First Corps
Army of the Potomac
Nicodemus

Post by Nicodemus »

General Olinsky <salute>

So, you and Deano against the entire II Corps of the Army of the Mississippi? You might be busy for a while, and a bit bruised as well ;) Looking at your bar stock also explains a lot about the results of the "Fall Offensive", "Gator Challenge", and your record against II Corps in January; you're all sauced up :shock:

No offense was intended to the current members of "Corcoran's Legion", however as you know members of a unit are authorized to wear unit citations earned by the unit during their service with the unit. Only those that were part of the unit when the citation was earned are authorized to wear them permanatly, as it happened under their watch. I believe I might have even thrown that out there for "Outstanding Division" awards in the ACWGC some time back.

As for the IV Corps, Army of the Mississippi, colors I'm shocked that General Hulinsky entrusted cavarly command to someone other than himself. As I remember, he considered himself an exceptional cavalry commander; perhaps he had a weak moment at the time. It does remind me of "Gator Bloom", however, where the Yanks decided to face a Confederate corps with their cavalry; points mount up quickly.

As for the quest to reclaim the IV Corps colors, your proposal for a corps contest is acceptable and I am also willing to put up the II Corps colors in exchange once a suitable contest is agreed upon. Please advise General Dean, and I will notify my division commanders.

Highest regards,
General Neal Hebert
Army of the Mississippi
Commanding

ACWGC Cabinet

"The most obnoxious component of the AotM"