Maj. Gen. Krolikowski made Official DC of 2/XV/AotT

Official ACWGC Union Army General rank promotion announcements, command appointments and UA awards are made on the Parade Ground. The Mess Tent serves as a casual place for all club members to socialize, drink or have a meal, as long as they spend Yankee dollars! And, as much as we like to accommodate our Southron brethren, they will not be able to vote in any polls held here, or gain access to the restricted areas.

Moderators: shsober, Jim Boling

Dan Peterjohn

Maj. Gen. Krolikowski made Official DC of 2/XV/AotT

Post by Dan Peterjohn »

Gentlemen,

After careful consideration, I have decided to relieve Maj. Gen. Stefan Reuter of command of the 2nd Infantry Division, XV Corps as he continues to recover from the illness he suffered last January. Maj. Gen. Aleksander Krolikowski, who has been ably performing the duties of Acting Division Commander this past year has been appointed as the offcial Division Commander of 2nd Infantry Division, XV Corps effective January 3, 2013. Maj. Gen. Reuter has been placed on a Leave of Absence for an indefinite period.

Please join me in congratulating Maj. Gen. Krolikowski on this appointment and also join me in wishing Maj. Gen. Reuter a speedy recovery and a return to our ranks.
Dan Peterjohn
General, United States Volunteers
Army of the Tennessee
Commanding