General Laub Announces Retirement from Cabinet

Official ACWGC Union Army General rank promotion announcements, command appointments and UA awards are made on the Parade Ground. The Mess Tent serves as a casual place for all club members to socialize, drink or have a meal, as long as they spend Yankee dollars! And, as much as we like to accommodate our Southron brethren, they will not be able to vote in any polls held here, or gain access to the restricted areas.

Moderators: shsober, Jim Boling

Joe Meyer

General Laub Announces Retirement from Cabinet

Post by Joe Meyer »

(The following is a copy of that posted this date within the Mason Dixon Tavern.)

Union Army Secretary, General Jeff Laub, has announced his early retirement from the ACWGC Cabinet, thereby creating a vacancy to be filled by another, immediate Union Army election process. Acting under the temporary authority granted to me by President Strickler who has taken a two-week Leave of Absence for health issues, I am naming, this date, General Ralph Peterson, 1/I/AotP, as the interim UA Cabinet Secretary. General Peterson will be joining General Riggs and myself as the Union Army Cabinet representatives.

Election details and schedule will be announced later this afternoon.
General Jos. C. Meyer,
Union Army Chief of Staff
Commander, Army of the Shenandoah
(2011-2014 UA GinC)