2011 Season's Greetings

Official ACWGC Union Army General rank promotion announcements, command appointments and UA awards are made on the Parade Ground. The Mess Tent serves as a casual place for all club members to socialize, drink or have a meal, as long as they spend Yankee dollars! And, as much as we like to accommodate our Southron brethren, they will not be able to vote in any polls held here, or gain access to the restricted areas.

Moderators: shsober, Jim Boling

Joe Meyer

2011 Season's Greetings

Post by Joe Meyer »

General Jos. C. Meyer,
Union Army Chief of Staff
Commander, Army of the Shenandoah
(2011-2014 UA GinC)

cameronm

Re: 2011 Season's Greetings

Post by cameronm »

General Meyer I think that most Yankee officer dudes would agree that seasons greetings are not much chop without free drinks :mrgreen: Sorry gents hold up, just talked to the General and he has given me his Union Bonds Number (No CC's back in the 1860's) so the free drinks are on - $1000 in gold over the bar :shock: , damn fine Suh - I shall call for support from the CSA Tactical Drinking Team :mrgreen:

General Cam McOmish
Chief of the Armies
Confederate States of America

(Tavern Raiding Services Provider)
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA
Joe Meyer

Post by Joe Meyer »

The CSA Tactical Drinking Team? Now there's an image if I ever saw one! I suppose, though, it was just a matter of time for you, Cam, to overhaul the entire Confederate organization after your election as the CSA CoA! What a great start! I am almost afraid to ask what other tactical teams you've put together. No doubt, though, the TDT will be out in force for every major holiday. Where, might I ask, does the team actually train?
General Jos. C. Meyer,
Union Army Chief of Staff
Commander, Army of the Shenandoah
(2011-2014 UA GinC)

cameronm

Post by cameronm »

I have them doing seven nights a week training at Mrs Miggans Bar, Bordello and Pie Shop in Vicksburg

General Cam McOmish
CSA

(Tavern raiding because I can)
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA