UMA INSTRUCTORS NEEDED!

Official ACWGC Union Army General rank promotion announcements, command appointments and UA awards are made on the Parade Ground. The Mess Tent serves as a casual place for all club members to socialize, drink or have a meal, as long as they spend Yankee dollars! And, as much as we like to accommodate our Southron brethren, they will not be able to vote in any polls held here, or gain access to the restricted areas.

Moderators: shsober, Jim Boling

Joe Meyer

UMA INSTRUCTORS NEEDED!

Post by Joe Meyer »

The Union Military Academy is experiencing a flood of new applicants at this time, and the call is going out for additional Union officers to volunteer a little of their time and effort to join and help out the present Instructor Staff. If you've been an Instructor in the past, your services would be timely and most appreciated! If you'd like to become an Instructor for the first time, now would be perfect! The academy is primarily in need of officers who are experienced in both the TalonSoft/Matrix Battleground games and the HPS Campaign series, but will certainly make good use of you if you are only experienced in one of the game engines. You'll be prepped on the drill and you will not be assigned a cadet unless your personal schedule allows it.

Contact Superintendent Matt Perrenod or myself through our normal e-mail addresses if you are interested and so inclined. We have eager cadets waiting! :shock:
General Jos. C. Meyer,
Union Army Chief of Staff
Commander, Army of the Shenandoah
(2011-2014 UA GinC)

cameronm

Re: UMA INSTRUCTORS NEEDED!

Post by cameronm »

As usual I am more than happy to step up and help any new Smurf's with their combat homework. These young lads will require strong guidance to lead them down the correct path - garden path :mrgreen:

General Cam McOmish
1/1/1
AoA
CSA

Providing helpful advice to General Meyer and the union since 1861
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA
Joe Meyer

Re: UMA INSTRUCTORS NEEDED!

Post by Joe Meyer »

I am afraid that I will have to forego your kind offer, General McOmish, as we strictly disallow drinking within our classrooms! However, it is good, in a rather nostalgic way, to see you at least teetering about within our forums again. I had thought that maybe you had been locked away somewhere down in a Baton Rouge jail cell for impersonating a Confederate officer! ;)
General Jos. C. Meyer,
Union Army Chief of Staff
Commander, Army of the Shenandoah
(2011-2014 UA GinC)