AotP May Muster

Official ACWGC Union Army General rank promotion announcements, command appointments and UA awards are made on the Parade Ground. The Mess Tent serves as a casual place for all club members to socialize, drink or have a meal, as long as they spend Yankee dollars! And, as much as we like to accommodate our Southron brethren, they will not be able to vote in any polls held here, or gain access to the restricted areas.

Moderators: shsober, Jim Boling

David Martin

AotP May Muster

Post by David Martin »

Gentlemen of the Army of the Potomac:

I have requested, via email, that for May only all officers either muster directly to me or copy me on your muster to your commanding officer. I need to verify that I have all of your correct email addresses.

The response has been very good. But there are some officers who have not yet responded.

If you are an officer in the Army of the Potomac, and have not received a direct email muster request from me, please let me know on this thread so that you can muster for May and I can get your address correct. If you have received an email request for muster and have not yet acted, please muster as soon as you can.

Thank You All,

David
Lieutenant General David Martin
First Brigade
First Division
First Corps
Army of the Potomac
cameronm

Re: AotP May Muster

Post by cameronm »

Present and correct Suh!
Gen Cam McOmish