Willard's.....

Official ACWGC Union Army General rank promotion announcements, command appointments and UA awards are made on the Parade Ground. The Mess Tent serves as a casual place for all club members to socialize, drink or have a meal, as long as they spend Yankee dollars! And, as much as we like to accommodate our Southron brethren, they will not be able to vote in any polls held here, or gain access to the restricted areas.

Moderators: shsober, Jim Boling

Scott Ludwig

Willard's.....

Post by Scott Ludwig »

I am sure if any of you ever filed a report on me, you'd see in flashing bold red letters.....

Complete & Utter Easy Victory!! Must Play for Cheap Wins!! :lol: 8-) :shock: :o :? :oops: :mrgreen:
General Scott Ludwig

Commanding Officer & Chief of the Armies (CoA) of the Confederate States of America (CSA)
Joe Meyer

Re: Willard's.....

Post by Joe Meyer »

Why, Scott! You sound as if you need a drink! :shock: Here, let me get you a chair over here by the fireplace and I'll have Gertrude bring you a toddy.

These things, these downward spirals to which senior Confederate officers seem so frequently subjected, are but a manifestation of their empty boasting and preening. Given to glib statements about their touted superiority upon the field of battle and proclivity to wear their best uniforms at the most inauspicious times, they become severely crestfallen when presented with even a DRAWN contest! Your predecesor, General McOmish, found great relief from this miasma by indulging himself with heavy drink.

Look there in that dark corner. Do you see that three-legged stoll? There Cam was allowed to sit unnoticed and sip away his troubles whenever the stress became too great within his own southern bars. And it was there that he eventually devised a clever, psychological cover for his ailment by inagurating the CSA's Tactical Drinking Team, whereby he could both treat his depression and win plaudits for doing so!

Perhaps, in time, you will come to see the error of your ways in championing such a lost cause and come over to assume your place among the men of the Union. Of course it may be a much smaller place than you may have imagined, but it will at least be free of dark corners and stale, complimentary beer. ;)
General Jos. C. Meyer,
Union Army Chief of Staff
Commander, Army of the Shenandoah
(2011-2014 UA GinC)

cameronm

Post by cameronm »

It is a proven fact that hard liquor can fix everything. A Confederate officer who can hold his liquor is usually not worth a droit. When one is drinking it must be to excess, be accompanied by loud obnoxious behaviour and the inappropriate use of firearms. The CSA Tactical Drinking Team has a good training squad – I am currently the coach
Gen Cam McOmish
Georgia State Volunteers Brigade
Patrick R. Cleburne's Division
Hardee's Corp
(1/1/1)
Confederate Army of Tennessee

CSA
Scott Ludwig

Post by Scott Ludwig »

Haha, too funny guys!! :D

Indeed Joe, I will have to frequent that stool I am sure.... :lol:
General Scott Ludwig

Commanding Officer & Chief of the Armies (CoA) of the Confederate States of America (CSA)