O'Neill Wins the Kearny Cross!

Official ACWGC Union Army General rank promotion announcements, command appointments and UA awards are made on the Parade Ground. The Mess Tent serves as a casual place for all club members to socialize, drink or have a meal, as long as they spend Yankee dollars! And, as much as we like to accommodate our Southron brethren, they will not be able to vote in any polls held here, or gain access to the restricted areas.

Moderators: shsober, Jim Boling

Joe Meyer

O'Neill Wins the Kearny Cross!

Post by Joe Meyer »

OFFICERS OF THE ACWGC UNION ARMY,
ATTENTION TO PARADE!

It is my pleasure to present the Kearny Cross of Valor to Brigadier General Sandy O'Neill of the Army of the Potomac upon the recommendations of Major General Phil Roubaud, Commander of the Army of the Potomac and General Ken Miller, AotP Chief of Staff.

Brigadier General O'Neill recorded a remarkable 6-1-0-0-1 record during the last half of the 2010 campaign, a .875 winning percentage and the best within the Army of the Potomac. Brigadier General O'Neill commands the 1st Brigade, Second Division, V Corps, AotP.

My personal congratulations to this officer and his fine accomplishment upon the battlefield!

OFFICERS OF THE ACWGC UNION ARMY,
Present, ARMS!...Order, ARMS!
Parade, DISMISSED!
General Jos. C. Meyer,
Union Army Chief of Staff
Commander, Army of the Shenandoah
(2011-2014 UA GinC)

nelmsm
AotC

Re: O'Neill Wins the Kearny Cross!

Post by nelmsm »

Congratulations Sir! Barkeep, a drink for General O'Neill. Don't worry, my aide will be around to pick up the tab later. ;)
General Mark Nelms
6/2/XIV/AoC "Blackhawk Brigade"
Union Military Academy Instructor
krmiller_usa
AotS

Re: O'Neill Wins the Kearny Cross!

Post by krmiller_usa »

Congratulations Brig. O'Neil, well done indeed. Between you and Gen. Groce and Gen. McBride the V Corps is certainly living up to their nickname.

As Gen. Nelms is buying I believe I'll have a drink or five or six. :lol:
Gen. Ken Miller

The McKeesport Union Guard

3/3/I
CoS
AotP