General Ringbloom Honored as AotS AC!

Official ACWGC Union Army General rank promotion announcements, command appointments and UA awards are made on the Parade Ground. The Mess Tent serves as a casual place for all club members to socialize, drink or have a meal, as long as they spend Yankee dollars! And, as much as we like to accommodate our Southron brethren, they will not be able to vote in any polls held here, or gain access to the restricted areas.

Moderators: shsober, Jim Boling

Joe Meyer

General Ringbloom Honored as AotS AC!

Post by Joe Meyer »

OFFICERS OF THE ACWGC UNION ARMY,
ATTENTION TO PARADE!

CITATION FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE MEDAL COMMENDATION
GENERAL DREXEL RINGBLOOM

Upon the occasion of his relinquishment of command of the Union Army of the Shenandoah, General Drexel Ringbloom is awarded the Union Army's Outstanding Service Medal for his dependable, consistent and determined service in that role, a tenure that began in June of 2012. During that time General Ringbloom has guided the AotS with both an animated enthusiasm and a sincere desire to both impart and sustain a unique character to it. His frequent consultations and contributary discussions within the UACS and with me personally demonstrated his abiding concern for the welfare of his command. While it is with much regret to me that he has stepped down out of personal necessity in his available time, it is also with much genuine appreciation of his service as an AC within the ACWGC Union Army on behalf of all Union Army officers that I make this award. General Ringbloom will be taking a well-earned rest from administrative duties as the new commander of 4/2/VIII/AotS.

The OSM is the General's third such award![/i]

OFFICERS OF THE ACWGC UNION ARMY,
Present, ARMS!
Order, ARMS!
Parade, DISMISSED!

Please join me in saluting this fine officer for his service accomplishments and in celebrating his award! My tab is again open in all participating establishments.
General Jos. C. Meyer,
Union Army Chief of Staff
Commander, Army of the Shenandoah
(2011-2014 UA GinC)

ernie sands
USA Command Staff

Re: General Ringbloom Honored as AotS AC!

Post by ernie sands »

Congratulations.
General Ernie Sands, ACWGC
UMG Western Theater, Commander
(Former ACWGC President, 2015-2020)

ACWGC Records Site Administrator
njmurphy
AotS

Post by njmurphy »

Gongratulations Gen Ringbloom and welcome back to Corcoran's Legion!
Lt Gen Niall Murphy
2/2/VIII AoS
K. Koch
AotS

Post by K. Koch »

Congrats General! <salute>

I thank you for all your support this past year when I assumed CoS duties.

Much appreciated!
Brigadier General Kevin Koch
4/1/VI
AotS
The Roosters
D. Hill

Post by D. Hill »

A great commander, you will be missed General Ringbloom. Everything you have done is top notch!

Yours,
Brigadier General Devon Hunt Hill
1/1/VIII/AotS