Calling All Cadets!

A place for UMA Staff and Cadets to practice their forum skills and provide commentary upon their training and game questions. Field army officers and commanders may also participate at their liberty.
Benny Havens was the name of the tavern built beneath the Hudson River bluffs adjacent to the West Point Academy. (See: https://westpointcivilwar.wordpress.com ... allen-poe/)

Moderators: shsober, S. Eichelberger

Joe Meyer

Calling All Cadets!

Post by Joe Meyer »

Gentlemen, we'd like to have you come into the canteen and tell us a little bit about yourselves, sharpening your forum skills in the process! It'll be good practice for the day you have to file your first Muster Report with your assigned field army!
General Jos. C. Meyer,
Union Army Chief of Staff
Commander, Army of the Shenandoah
(2011-2014 UA GinC)

Blackrobe
AotP

Re: Calling All Cadets!

Post by Blackrobe »

Cadet Schwartz reporting sir!

I served as a Prisoner of War Interrogator/Russian Linguist during the Vietnam War in the United States Army. Yes, sir, I am an old fart and proud of it. I retired after 32 years of being a State Court Judge. As I stated in my earlier post, I used to be a member of this club and regularly played the Talonsoft civil war games by email with many current members of this club. Now that I have time on my hands, and more so than I ever expected with the Corona virus, I want to branch out with my gaming from just playing against the computer and my son. I look forward to becoming a full contributing member of this club once again.

Good Day, Sir!
Col. Bill Schwartz
V/2/4
Army of the Potomac
R. Greenley
AotP

Re: Calling All Cadets!

Post by R. Greenley »

Blackrobe.

We have much in common. For the last decade or so I have been playing the computer or my son. Last PBEM I did was Talonsoft. Been a while. Don't know about your but my son is merciless, beats up on my consistently.

Ross