Reporting for duty

A place for UMA Staff and Cadets to practice their forum skills and provide commentary upon their training and game questions. Field army officers and commanders may also participate at their liberty.
Benny Havens was the name of the tavern built beneath the Hudson River bluffs adjacent to the West Point Academy. (See: https://westpointcivilwar.wordpress.com ... allen-poe/)

Moderators: shsober, S. Eichelberger

J. Han

Reporting for duty

Post by J. Han »

Greetings to all

My name is Jason Han,and I am from Suzhou,China.I'm very glad to join the ACWGC club and the Union side and honored to meet you nice club members.

I only started to play JTS games couple of months ago and I really enjoy it.I have a deep interest in the history of American civil war but there aren't much information about that war in China,playing JTS civil war games helps me learn more about that history.

Victory or defeat is not my priority in this club,all I care about is making friends and learning more about Civil war tactic and history.And I really look forward to playing some games with you! :D

And I also want to thank Major General Loren Drummond for his patience and thorough guidance in the training.

Best wishes,
Jason
serve the people!
L. Drummond
AotC

Re: Reporting for duty

Post by L. Drummond »

Welcome Cadet Han

We are indeed happy to have you in our club. you will find that there is alot of information in the forum for all the ACW games. And it is a great place to find opponents and friends. Again I welcome you to the Union Army and hope I can provide a friendly and fun experience with your training. Most people in this forum will help answer questions if you have any.
Maj. Gen., Loren Drummond,
Commanding, III Division, XVI Corps,
Army of the Tennessee,
J. Han

Post by J. Han »

L. Drummond wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:16 am Welcome Cadet Han

We are indeed happy to have you in our club. you will find that there is alot of information in the forum for all the ACW games. And it is a great place to find opponents and friends. Again I welcome you to the Union Army and hope I can provide a friendly and fun experience with your training. Most people in this forum will help answer questions if you have any.
Thank you!
serve the people!
shsober

Post by shsober »

Welcome, Cadet Han, it's great to add another member to our ranks! I hoist a toast to your successful completion of your term at UMA and look forward to your entry on the battlefield.

<Salute>
Lt. Gen. Steve Sober, ACWGC
Army of the Potomac, 8/4/V
Union Army Cabinet Secretary
J. Han

Post by J. Han »

shsober wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:32 am Welcome, Cadet Han, it's great to add another member to our ranks! I hoist a toast to your successful completion of your term at UMA and look forward to your entry on the battlefield.

<Salute>
Thank you sir
serve the people!
S. Eichelberger
USA Command Staff

Post by S. Eichelberger »

Welcome, Jason, and congratulations on your graduation and promotion to First Lieutenant. Well done, sir, and best of luck to you the battlefield against them Johnny Rebs! <SALUTE>
Gen. Scott Eichelberger, ACWGC
Commander, 7/4/V, AotP
Asst. Superintendent, UMA
Union Cabinet Secretary
J. Han

Post by J. Han »

S. Eichelberger wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:26 pm Welcome, Jason, and congratulations on your graduation and promotion to First Lieutenant. Well done, sir, and best of luck to you the battlefield against them Johnny Rebs! <SALUTE>
Thank you sir!
serve the people!