Cadet Eichelberger Checking In

A place for UMA Staff and Cadets to practice their forum skills and provide commentary upon their training and game questions. Field army officers and commanders may also participate at their liberty.
Benny Havens was the name of the tavern built beneath the Hudson River bluffs adjacent to the West Point Academy. (See: https://westpointcivilwar.wordpress.com ... allen-poe/)

Moderators: shsober, S. Eichelberger

S. Eichelberger
USA Command Staff

Re: Cadet Eichelberger Checking In

Post by S. Eichelberger »

General Riggs,
{Real life} salute to your son! I only got to fly the AH-64a models during my time in the service, though the Longbow D models were being fielded as I was retiring. Can't say I'm not a little jealous of him :-)

Scott
Gen. Scott Eichelberger, ACWGC
Commander, 7/4/V, AotP
Asst. Superintendent, UMA
Union Cabinet Secretary
C. Hecht
AotP

Post by C. Hecht »

Welcome to the club cadet Eichelberger, good to see another loyal citizen joining the army to put down the rebellion. And to aim for an officer rank is a wise move as we can always use more officers to lead the huge mass of soldiers marching South, the boys just get lost if someone isn't showing them the direction.
If you are lucky you get a position in the finest of the Union armies after you graduated, any new officer comes handy for the AotP as we reorganized early this year.
For now I wish you good luck for your graduation and for your upcoming battles.
Lieutenant General Christian Hecht
Commander I Corps, Army of the Potomac
R. Sickbert
AotP

Post by R. Sickbert »

Welcome Sir! I hope you experience many good times and make some fine friendships over the course of your Club tenure. Good luck and Happy Hunting!
Lt. Gen. R. Sickbert
First Division, Fifth Corp
Army of the Potomac

Michael Osborne
AotP

Post by Michael Osborne »

Welcome to the Club, my good man, and best of luck to you in your battlefield endeavors. I look forward to hearing of your exploits.

You would be, of course, most warmly welcomed in the Army of the Potomac, if that is where the fates deliver you. As Brigadier General Hecht referenced, the AotP underwent a consolidation and a thorough re-organization at the first of the year and we continue to seek ambitious, young (career-wise) officers to bolster the ranks of our experienced old timers.
General Michael Osborne
1st Bde/1st Div/I Corps (USA)
"The Iron Brigade"