New Cader - Jack Lau

A place for UMA Staff and Cadets to practice their forum skills and provide commentary upon their training and game questions. Field army officers and commanders may also participate at their liberty.
Benny Havens was the name of the tavern built beneath the Hudson River bluffs adjacent to the West Point Academy. (See: https://westpointcivilwar.wordpress.com ... allen-poe/)

Moderators: shsober, S. Eichelberger

J. Lau

Re: New Cader - Jack Lau

Post by J. Lau »

Thank you all for the warm welcome

Already feeling that I belong to a big family here

I will definitely get in touch with some of you for great stories, some friendly battles or just to exchange news

For now , I am focusing on Gettysburg,learning as much as possible and at the same time playing the HPS Civil War Gettysburg,Meanwhile I am watching a 1993 movie called Gettysburg to get into the mood ....

Once again thank you and see you all soon.

Cadet Jack Lau
Lieutenant Jack Lau
7th Reserve Infantry Brigade,
Second Infantry Division,
VIII Corps,
Army of the Shenandoah
J. Lau

Post by J. Lau »

David Danner wrote:Cadet Lau: Welcome sir and good luck with your gaming. Are you the same Jack Lau I started training several years back? If so, what happened? Anyway have fun and go Big Blue.
Come to think of it . I could have joined here before or it is the other club ..it has been so long time ago ...anyway I am here to stay and ready to serve :)
Lieutenant Jack Lau
7th Reserve Infantry Brigade,
Second Infantry Division,
VIII Corps,
Army of the Shenandoah
C. Hecht
AotP

Post by C. Hecht »

Good attitude, welcome aboard and good luck in your future battles!
Lieutenant General Christian Hecht
Commander I Corps, Army of the Potomac
riclim
AotS

Post by riclim »

Greetings Jack,

I'm sorry to year about your kidney condition.
My wife is from Penang and I have in-laws in Petaling Jaya. I've been to Malaysia several times and have always enjoyed my stay. Traffic has been getting worse over the years though. Are there a lot of wargamers in Malaysia? I've seen some D&D, sci fi stores around. It seems that's all that sells in the retail shops nowadays.

I hope you enjoy your gaming in this club.

Best regards.

Lt. Richard Lim