Cadet from Idaho

A place for UMA Staff and Cadets to practice their forum skills and provide commentary upon their training and game questions. Field army officers and commanders may also participate at their liberty.
Benny Havens was the name of the tavern built beneath the Hudson River bluffs adjacent to the West Point Academy. (See: https://westpointcivilwar.wordpress.com ... allen-poe/)

Moderators: shsober, S. Eichelberger

Dan Peterjohn

Re: Cadet from Idaho

Post by Dan Peterjohn »

Cadet Maher,

Welcome to the Union Army. We always need to show the Rebs fresh faces to convince them that we're serious about defeating the Rebellion!
Dan Peterjohn
General, United States Volunteers
Army of the Tennessee
Commanding

David Danner
AotC

Post by David Danner »

Time for some serious gaming now that you're getting the "Riggs" induction. Welcome and salute.
General Dave Danner
Commanding Cumberland Rifles Division, XX Corps
Army of the Cumberland
S = √ 30 x d x f + - e
nelmsm
AotC

Post by nelmsm »

Welcome Cadet Maher! Now I know you cadets get a mere pittance of a salary while training but a good way to spend it would be opening up your bar tab for some of the more senior and longer serving officers around here, hmmm like me for example, and let the liquor loosen our tongues with some hard earned advice.
General Mark Nelms
6/2/XIV/AoC "Blackhawk Brigade"
Union Military Academy Instructor
M. Maher

Post by M. Maher »

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I can't wait to get in the war and kick some ass!
M. Letus

Post by M. Letus »

Welcome Cadet Maher!! Good luck to you sir!