- Maintain any active games in a timely and enjoyable fashion agreeable to your opponents.
- Visit the ACWGC Main Forum, the Union Army HQ Forum (including the AotS Winchester Arms Subforum), and the AotS Home Page at least once a month to keep abreast of army news and developments.
- Upon receipt of the DC's "Muster Call" E-mail, make either a Muster Report in the Winchester Arms Back Room, or make a response through the ACWGC Muster selection in the Reports Section of the Department of Records, or make a reply to the DC's E-mail before the 15th of each month.
- Assist DC, CC or AC with any reports or duties as may be required, and make recommendations for improvement in army operations as may be deemed appropriate.
- Represent the brigade command in an honorable, dutiful and respectful manner contributing to the good order of the Army of the Shenandoah and as becoming an officer of the ACWGC Union Army.