"The Great Tennessee Turkey Shootout"
|AoC - Union Side||AoG - Rebel Side||Game||Scenario||Result||AoC||AoG|
|Gen. Antony Barlow||Gen. Pierre Desruisseaux||HPSG||Things heat up (WHQ tourney) v.2 - !!!whqt2v2.scn||0||3|
|Gen. Alex Ruhrmann||Maj. Gen. Andreas Hahn||BGG||06b Longstreet's Other Boot||0||5|
|Lt. Andrea Scubla||Lt. Col. Russ Dodge||BGBR||Kernstown 1, 02 Balanced Scenario||3||0|
|Gen. Lars Wistedt||Brig. Gen. Emmette Bird||BGC||12 We shall soon be in it||5||0|
|Maj. Gen. Derald Riggs||Col. Ian Coyle||HPSOz||09-Pea Ridge H1100||Draw||0||0|
|Maj. Gen. Dirk Gross||Gen. Andy Burke||HPSOz||09-Pea Ridge H1100||5||0|
|Brig. Gen. David Guégan||Lt. Christian Arndt||BGG||06b Longstreet's Other Boot||5||0|
|Col. Neil Edwards||Lt. Gen. Caleb Vicks||HPSG||Things heat up (WHQ tourney) v.2 - !!!whqt2v2.scn||0||3|
|Brig. Gen. Philip Roubaud||Maj. Gen. Ricardo Bonachía||HPSC||Corinth 02hist1_alt - White House "They ran like hens"||0||5|
|Col. George Kasnic||Lt. Col. Brad Slepetz||BGG||03a A Rock and a Hard Place||5||0|
|Lt. Col. Brett Kolcun||Lt. Col. Paul Siragusa||BGBR||Kernstown 1, 02 Balanced Scenario||0||5|
|Lt. Gen. David Danner||Col. Patrick Carroll||BGBR||Kernstown 1, 02 Balanced Scenario||5||0|
|Lt. Col. Darren McDonald||Gen. Rob Harney||BGG||06h The Wheatfield to Round Top||0||5|
|Gen. Bill Zuelsdorff||Gen. Johann Huels||BGC||12 We shall soon be in it||-||-||-|
|Maj. Gary Larsen||Lt. Gen. Malcolm Hunt||HPSOz||09-Pea Ridge H1100||0||5|
|Maj. Gen. Atle Jenssen||Lt. Al Nardi||BGC||12 We shall soon be in it||3||0|
|AoC - Rebel Side||AoG - Union Side||Game||Scenario||Result||AoC||AoG|
|Gen. Antony Barlow||Col. Ian Coyle||BGG||06b Longstreet's Other Boot||5||0|
|Gen. Alex Ruhrmann||Lt. Christian Arndt||BGBR||Kernstown 1, 02 Balanced Scenario||5||0|
|Lt. Andrea Scubla||Maj. Gen. Andreas Hahn||HPSOz||09-Pea Ridge H1100||3||0|
|Gen. Lars Wistedt||Maj. Gen. Ricardo Bonachía||HPSOz||09-Pea Ridge H1100||5||0|
|Maj. Gen. Derald Riggs||Gen. Andy Burke||HPSC||Corinth 02hist1_alt - White House "They ran like hens"||0||5|
|Maj. Gen. Dirk Gross||Gen. Rob Harney||BGC||12 We shall soon be in it||0||5|
|Brig. Gen. David Guégan||Lt. Gen. Malcolm Hunt||HPSG||Things heat up (WHQ tourney) v.2 - !!!whqt2v2.scn||-||-||-|
|Col. Neil Edwards||Brig. Gen. Emmette Bird||BGG||03a A Rock and a Hard Place||5||0|
|Brig. Gen. Philip Roubaud||Lt. Gen. Caleb Vicks||HPSOz||09-Pea Ridge H1100||0||5|
|Col. George Kasnic||Lt. Col. Paul Siragusa||BGC||12 We shall soon be in it||0||5|
|Lt. Col. Brett Kolcun||Capt. Jim Forbes||BGG||06b Longstreet's Other Boot||0||5|
|Lt. Gen. David Danner||Capt. Jim Forbes||BGG||06a The Wheatfield to Round Top||Draw||0||0|
|Lt. Col. Darren McDonald||Gen. Pierre Desruisseaux||BGBR||Kernstown 1, 02 Balanced Scenario||-||-||-|
|Gen. Bill Zuelsdorff||Lt. Col. Brad Slepetz||BGBR||Kernstown 1, 02 Balanced Scenario||-||-||-|
|Maj. Gary Larsen||Lt. Al Nardi||HPSG||Things heat up (WHQ tourney) v.2 - !!!whqt2v2.scn||-||-||-|
|Maj. Gen. Atle Jenssen||Lt. Col. Russ Dodge||BGG||06h The Wheatfield to Round Top||0||5|
|1. This is a two game tournament. Officers will play two different
opponents in two different games and each combatant must play the Rebel
and Union side. Parings will be determined by draw by game coordinators.
Preference for game design (HPS—TS) has been given along with games owned
by participants. Some participants will be able to play only one game
because of the unequal number of players on either side.
2. All games will be registered through the automated system and the winning officer will be responsible for sending results to Tournament Coordinators for verification and the end result to the automated system. Officers playing the Rebel side are responsible in the initial game registration.
4. AoC has the Union and the AoG the Confederate side in the first game. The sides are reversed in the second contest.
5. All optional rules apply during the tournament, except manual defensive fire. There will be no melees for ZoC capture unless these unit/s/ are routed and isolated (where no penalty results from capture), or an infantry, cavalry, or artillery unit occupies every boarding hex when melee occurs. Wagons and officers will not be used for this purpose. This applies all over the game map, even behind enemy lines. Normal gentlemanly ACWGC rules apply. A suicide melee just to disrupt opponent’s troops and removing units from the board are forbidden.
6. All disputes will be officiated by Tournament Coordinators and Army Commanders will handle those unresolved after coordinator adjudication.
8. Victory will be determined by points. The victory dialogue box in your respective game will determine individual game victory. A major victory is worth 5 points and a minor victory is 3 points. A draw has 0 points. The Army with the most points, after all combat is resolved, (i.e. 28 to 27) wins.
9. Gen. Antony Barlow, AoC will keep and maintain a web site with rules, parings, and results.
10. There is a one-turn minimum a week restriction on play. Those who cannot comply with directive should not engage in combat. Real life does have a place in this tournament, so if an officer must step down before a game is started a suitable replacement will be positioned. If a game has started it will be considered forfeit. The remaining officer will get a victory and 3 points for his Army unless they have major victory @ the time of forfeit, then 5 points will be awarded. No points will be given to the forfeiting officer’s Army.
11. The tournament will start October 23, 2005.
12. Maj. Gen. Ricardo Bonachía has kindly designed the following medal and ribbon for the victorious army and for the losing army respectively.
(For the "mailto" links to work the "ACWGC_" must be removed from the email address.)
Page maintained by Gen. Antony Barlow. Last updated 29 Dec 2006