- All matches are played on the balanced scenarios created for the
original Top Dog matches, with Cats playing Scenario #1 and Dogs playing
Scenario #2. See below.
- Each game is a mirror match, with the winner being determined by the
points differential of the combined games.
- In the interests of keeping the tournament progressing at a
reasonable pace you are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to play the games of each
match simultaneously rather than back to back.
- The results of each game (including the victory points for each
game) should be forwarded to Generals Gast and Barlow for recording and
posting on the tournament website.
- Each species has been randomly paired to create a tournament ladder,
which will be a single elimination ladder.
- Last man standing in each species will play for the honor of being
the Top ___ (guess we'll have to wait to find out what goes in the
blank, won't we?). This will be a mirror match of sorts, but that
the players will play both games (#1 & #2), with the winner of each
species choosing the side in their game. In other words, the Top Cat
chooses the side in Scenario #1 and the Top Dog chooses the side in
- Visit the The
"Woodin Injun Tavern" often and keep up with the latest tournament
|1. (Cats) Mirrored match on Prairie Grove map
(BGS/Pg) - 15 turns
10,000 men on each side, completely equal in all respects, leaders are
of same rating with equal command and leadership radius. No
objectives, starting with draw result. Download and expand TDPG.zip
into BGS/Pg directory to play, to reinstall the original files, download
and expand Mainoriginal.zip
2. (Dogs) Mirrored match on Wilson creek map (BGS/Wc) - 12
Around 6000 men on each side, completely equal in all respects,
leaders are of same rating with equal command and leadership radius. No
objectives, starting with draw result. Download and expand TDWC.zip
into BGS/Wc directory to play, to reinstall the original files, download
and expand Mainorig.zip